Friday, May 05, 2006


My boyfriend????

As I was going through some of my sweet Sebastian's(Bas) pictures, it reminded me of an incident that happened last year. For Valentines day, Bas's mom sent me a valentine's day card from him. I didnt get to my mail till late in the night. It was the cutest card. Anyhow, my dad was acting really weird towards me that night and even asked me if there was anything important going on in my life that he needed to know about. I just ignored the whole thing and went to bed. Next day, he said that he needed to talk to me. He asked me if I had a boyfriend? I said no!!! He then proceeds to tell me he saw a card which was red and addressed to me from Sebastian. By now, I knew where he was going with this. So I decided to see how I can have some fun with my poor dad. So I told him what his name was and where I met him. I asked my dad if he would like to see the card Bas gave me. He didnt respond. I showed the card and my dad goes "He has a kid? You have relations with a guy who has a kid? He doesnt even look indian"(Imagine this being said in the thickest indian accent). Well, I decided to tell him right then and there what the real deal was before he had some kind of breakdown. He really didnt think it was funny. Now its a running joke in my house. Ok, maybe its not that funny but you just had to be there!!!

8 Comments:

At May 05, 2006 12:30 PM, Blogger Father of 3 said...

I don't know what "payback" is like at your house, but at my house..no trick like that goes without payback. Careful!

 
At May 05, 2006 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, you dont have a boyfriend then?

 
At May 05, 2006 2:18 PM, Blogger sajini said...

Its not open for discussion!!! Tim TIm, I'll see you tonight!!!

 
At May 05, 2006 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saji, that title is really misleading.

 
At May 05, 2006 5:14 PM, Blogger ckjolly said...

HA!!! that sounds exactly like something I would do!!!

 
At May 06, 2006 12:34 AM, Blogger iconoclasm said...

lol

 
At May 08, 2006 2:54 AM, Blogger Keshi said...

lol!

Keshi.

 
At May 08, 2006 12:03 PM, Blogger Priscilla said...

I think it sounds very funny! And he's pretty cute too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Users