Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter in LI

I had a fabulous blessed ressurection day. I decided to stick around here to enjoy the festivities. Great service, great lunch and a great italian dinner with the Barbuti family. How was your Easter?

A song of gratitude

Thank you for the cross Lord
Thank you for the price You paid
Bearing all my sin and shame
In love You came
And gave amazing grace

Thank you for this love Lord
Thank you for the nail pierced hands
Washed me in Your cleansing flow
Now all I know
Your forgiveness and embrace

Worthy is the Lamb
Seated on the throne
Crown You now with many crowns
You reign victorious

High and lifted up
Jesus Son of God
The Darling of Heaven crucified
Worthy is the Lamb


5 Comments:

At April 17, 2006 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Easter service was good. It was nice to be with everyone from small group including you and Tina. Thanks for coming to the early morning service girls. I went to my uncle John's house for a late lunch and dinner. It was a blessed day indeed! Give more details on your big Italian mafia dinner.

 
At April 17, 2006 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tenth was great Sajimol. Tom and I went to the sunrise service. The park was beautiful. You talked me into going to it and you weren't even there. The service was great. I am loving Philadelphia. I am so excited that you are moving down here. Also in 2 weeks, there is another Redeemer church plant meeting. I hear you might be in town. Call me when you come in.

 
At April 17, 2006 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saj, I see Bruce singing on your page. I guess the song is still stuck in your head huh?
Yesterday, I attended an early morning service. I had brunch with my family and soon to be in laws. I then headed out to Yonkers and had a great dinner at my sister's house. Oh, we even had family prayer. It was the highlight of the day. There were three generations under one roof having a time of worship and prayer. Praise God!!

 
At April 17, 2006 3:31 PM, Blogger meredith said...

Hey Sajini! Had a lovely, wonderful Easter, though without any family. Our church had a very interesting 'alternative' worship service which was amazingly appropriate. I'll blog about it later. For now, our 12-year-old niece is here for a week of English lessons. Detlev is watching 'Pirates of the Caribbean' with her right now -- in English, which she isn't so thrilled about. Yet. Really missed the music at Tenth. Talk next weekend maybe? I'll be back in Ox on Sunday.

 
At April 17, 2006 11:23 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

Sajini, the pic is beautiful and Im glad u had a great Easter!

Keshi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Users