Monday, April 24, 2006

Missed my plane but its all good!!

Ok, so I went to the wrong airport to catch my plane to VA beach. I pulled a Sajini on myself. Yes, I am known to go to the wrong airport to pick people up. Thanks for the funny messages y'all left me. I'm glad you guys got to laugh at my expense. So anyway, I took the Amtrak(yuk!!) all the way down. I feel real crappy after spending a long time on a train.
But my time in VA was really nice. It almost made me forget about my 8 hour ride on the train each way.
I am going to bed. I think I need a vacation from my vacation.

Cute baby


No one showed up to my wedding

9 Comments:

At April 25, 2006 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Saji!

 
At April 25, 2006 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was bad hair day huh?

 
At April 25, 2006 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, Josh got married????

 
At April 25, 2006 1:29 PM, Blogger sajini said...

No no no.. I just thought it was a funny caption. :)

 
At April 25, 2006 3:04 PM, Blogger sajini said...

Yes Timmy... thanks for pointing that out ninkumpoop!!

 
At April 25, 2006 10:57 PM, Blogger Bethany said...

I think you look beautiful!

 
At April 25, 2006 11:18 PM, Blogger sajini said...

You are too kind bethy!!!

 
At April 26, 2006 3:39 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Hi
My sister's never expect me to pick them up..the last time in Kuala Lumpur, my youngest sister after waiting for me for 2 hours took a cab and came home and I asked her "Why did you come today, aren't u suppose to come next week!!!'and of course my kids played with our phone and it was off the hook!

 
At April 28, 2006 3:34 PM, Blogger iconoclasm said...

What a cute baby! How did you get him to smile like that?

Why is that a bad hair day? It looks fine.

I like the no one came to my wedding one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Users