Tuesday, April 11, 2006



Sad Day Indeed!!!

I am sad. I go this morning to pick up my Bebo Norman/Caedmon's Call tickets from this church in Lond Island. When I got there, the guy said the concert is cancelled. I asked if this was some kind of joke because I called yesterday and the venue was still on. The guy said that the group or whoever in charge of the tour called last night and cancelled. When I asked why, he said "It was a business decision." Well, whatever that means, this is sad. I have waited 6 years or so to see Bebo Norman. I guess I'll have to give in to the fact that NYC isnt a place where a lot of Christian bands come out and go out to one of those bible belt states to see these christian bands. :(

7 Comments:

At April 11, 2006 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They probably cancelled because ticket sales were low. I mean, which big name christian band comes to strong island? Sorry to hear that Saji. At least you will see a good play tonight and eat some good food. Tell Angela I said hi.

 
At April 11, 2006 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww saji.. thats so sad.. we all can still do something tomorrow, right guys?

 
At April 11, 2006 2:37 PM, Blogger sajini said...

NO Tina.. I rather sit home and cry!! Alright I guess if you guys still want to comeout tot he Island but I warn ya, there's nothing much going on out here.

 
At April 12, 2006 1:09 AM, Blogger Keshi said...

thats not good and sorry to hear that u were disappointed Sajini...

and NYC being one of the highly populated cities with I bet alot of Christians?


Keshi.

 
At April 12, 2006 8:27 AM, Blogger zimblymallu said...

um. i don't think soooooooooooooooooo. about the huge number of christians. its like they get lost in the woodwork.

hmm, i'm not up on the bebo norman type of music, but there are a few bands that are still coming to nyc. half handed cloud today in bk, anberlin and emery trrw at avalon, mat kearney later this month, pillar and p.o.d. next month. i'm trying to keep track of the christian band/artsy stuff that happens around the city. i put everything on the calendar on my blog. let me know if you hear anything.

 
At April 12, 2006 9:46 AM, Blogger sajini said...

NO thanks Mitch.. I like NYC fine
yeah ... and there arent a lot of Bebo fans out here... and usually a lot of NYC christians's taste are very different than the mainstream christian music that christians around the country are into. Also its really hard to hold big concerts here too because its so expenive to rent out a place. Just last week the Third day David crowder band was 40$ in NYC at the Kodak theatre. My friend in Virginia beach only paid 20$.

 
At April 12, 2006 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How was the play?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Users