Sunday, May 07, 2006

Home away from home

Another blessed weekend!!! I love spring!! After hanging out with an alright guy from Florida(J/K) and some NYC folks, I headed out to Philly. It was so last minute. And I broke my record time driving to Philly. Considering it was saturday evening too. It took me an hour and 45 minutes from my house. It's usually 2 hours and 15 minutes. Sorry, I wanted to brag. I did hit over 90 a couple of times. :)
Some lone-time-no-see folks, good food, great sermon and awesome friends!!
The Lipstick building


My very own fashion consultant


Rocky?????

Rey is smiling this week
Baby G's got some nice blue eyes


3 Comments:

At May 09, 2006 1:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i didnt know ur friends with michelle! Cool! :-)

 
At May 09, 2006 6:45 AM, Blogger chupru said...

Thanks for the post, Saji. And you do have an eye for those cute kids.

Wonder how you felt after reading through my blah blahs...and looking at your rosy cute snaps and happy days ;)

 
At May 13, 2006 7:52 PM, Blogger Bethany said...

What's up girl? I'm missing NYC!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Users