Sunday, April 02, 2006

Random Sunday Stuff!!

Well, we had a celebrity sighting at Redeemer tonight. It was none other than the hilarious Robin Williams. Hmm, I thought he was Jewish but turns out he is Episcopalian. Anyhow, hope to see him again!! Also Betsy and her special friend Walter Kent came down from Philly for the service. Its always a blast with these kids.
Also, I just wanted to introduce 2 new people to the blogging world.
Meredith Riedel- One of my dearest friend who lives too far away from me. She is also one of the smartest people I know.
Andrew Hammil- Cool kid...He's got a great heart and some good news(So I heard)... :)
Both these friends are really down to earth. They have great thoughts and insights in just about anything. Check them out!!

Fun shots from dinner





4 Comments:

At April 03, 2006 6:21 AM, Blogger meredith said...

gee thanks, saj! you are too kind! when are you coming to visit...?1

 
At April 03, 2006 9:09 AM, Blogger sajini said...

ummm..I am hoping to see you in Santorini.. :)

 
At April 03, 2006 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You switched service and you see Mr Robin? Well, isnt that great? WE all miss your cute presence. Am I supposed to say that? Timmy

 
At April 05, 2006 9:48 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

cool pics Sajini :)

Keshi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Users