Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Memorial day fun


On Monday, my friends and I decided to check out the nautical mile in Freeport. It wasnt crowded which was surprising considering it was memorial day weekend and we were by the water. We stopped by this place called Bracco's Clam & Oyster Bar. It was crowded there but we stuck it out for about an hour sipping on a really bad strawberry daquiri just watching other people eat live oysters(yuk!!). We then hung out by the dock and took some pictures by the speedboats pretending we owned them. We then headed to Otto's Sea Grill for a late lunch. We ordered all seafood appetizers and some fries. None of it was healthy except maybe the clams. But it tasted real good and it definitly hit the spot. We then decided to walk around and see what this place had to offer. We werent impressed. It was too touristy and it sort of reminded me of Virginia Beach. Overall, I had a great time because I went with these sweet girls. Let's do it again soon.

8 Comments:

At June 01, 2006 2:52 AM, Blogger iconoclasm said...

Seafood, boats, and pretty girls. My Memorial Day can't really compare. Were you trying to look spunky in that last picture with the pirate girl?

 
At June 01, 2006 7:17 AM, Blogger sajini said...

NO!! Its the sunglasses

 
At June 01, 2006 7:57 AM, Blogger sajini said...

She looks very nautical and not like a pirate. Ok maybe a little!!

 
At June 02, 2006 11:06 PM, Blogger iconoclasm said...

It could be the sun glasses but then again it could be the smirk, the head cocked to the side, and the jaunty pose that make you look spunky. Maybe you were trying to say YUP this is my boat.

There's nothing wrong with being a pirate girl.

 
At June 02, 2006 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's that infamous smirk. When are you going to start smilimg with your teeth showing? See you tomorrow at Magnolia's.

 
At June 02, 2006 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you werent into speed boats. Isnt sailing more your style?

 
At June 02, 2006 11:56 PM, Blogger ckjolly said...

Sajini! My *little* friend!

I'm very hopeful about the DG Conference ... I suppose I should probably register, eh?

 
At June 03, 2006 8:13 AM, Blogger sajini said...

doh!! i need to do that!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Users