Thursday, March 09, 2006

Perfume/cologne madness

To the ladies I can smell a mile away,
The next time you put perfume on, please please please, one spritz is plenty. Everyone around you can smell(especially if you perfume stinks). But seriously, we really do smell it. If you really feel like you didnt get the perfume on you, I suggest spraying into your hands. Rub your hands together and run your hands through your neck, arms, hair etc. Now onto the lotion wearing people. I had a near fainting experience today as I got done talking with a co-worker. I could smell her 20 feet away. Even after she left the office, her smell was still around me. She does have amazing skin. Anyway, the point is that a small quarter size dallop of those fruity smelly lotions is all you need. If you want to slather yourself with lotion, stick with the non smelly ones. I understand that bath and body works and victoria secret have a lot of nice sweet scents. Please for the sake of our noses, a little is enough.
To the brothers,
The above applies to you as well. Also aftershave is not a lotion nor sunblock. Again a dime size amount or even less is plenty enough. Just take a shower and put on some febreezed clothing and you are good to go.

6 Comments:

At March 09, 2006 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know you like the way I smell. Also, you forgot to write about how nice I was letting you write about me. Also, are you supposed to be blogging during work?

 
At March 09, 2006 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH HOW DID YOUR EGGPLANT AND PORTOBELLO LASAGNA COME OUT?

 
At March 09, 2006 12:24 PM, Blogger sajini said...

I made it in a big lasagne pan rather than individual dishes. I skipped the vinegar. My brothers enjoyed it but then again they eat anything in sight. I thought it was better the next day too. I think I want to make it again. Thanks for the recipe, you weird lotion fanatic. Also I was blogging during my breakfast break. What are you doing reading my blog during work?

 
At March 10, 2006 1:45 PM, Blogger iconoclasm said...

Hey, you do have skills!

 
At March 10, 2006 4:07 PM, Blogger sajini said...

DOnt even!!!!!!!!!

 
At March 22, 2006 3:26 AM, Blogger sheela said...

Sajini thanks for the points and your wonderful suggestions hope we all will follow . I do not know psychological srories says thats how u read a man or women seeins how much perfume they are using and all thats all does not work who is smelling only can tell how strong it is for our nose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Users