Friday, February 10, 2006

Hey Anita, its your birthday.. We gonna drink coca-cola like its your birthday!!!!!

Its my dearest friend Anita's birthday tomorrow. She is going to kill me on Sunday for having written about her. But since its my blog, I feel like I can say anything I want.

So Anita is the sweetest, most humble and loving friend ever. Those of you who know her know that she has got the heart of gold. She is all about serving the King with every gift He has bestowed upon her. And she goes out of her way to make everyone around her feel real comfortable. Alright nuff said. Happy birthday Anita. You are truely a great blessing to me and so many others.
"For as we have many members in one body, but all the members do not have the same function, so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and individually members of one another." Romans 12:4-5


Oh Its also Dennis's birthday. Happy birthday funny man.

5 Comments:

At February 11, 2006 11:21 PM, Blogger Bethany said...

Happy Birthday Anita..I wanna meet Anita too..maybe she'll go to 'dip it' with us (is that what it's called?)..still don't know the weekend but plan your trip and just let me know hwen you won't be there and I'll plan around you!

 
At February 12, 2006 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY ANITAAAA!!!! Its stayson... belated happy birthday!!! like i totally called you back today (sunday) but you aint pick up! You said you had to pick my brain about something.. im not quite understanding the context of your vocab. Are you askin for an opinion? Im guessin they found you a man from the Naad. Is this true??? could you confirm this?? This is only my guess.. its not a rumor dont worry. NEWAYZ... ttyl! and have a nice one yourself there sajini!

Stayson

 
At February 16, 2006 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Stayson, Thanks for the love bro , but why are you writing me on sajini's blog? nah, it's all good...i was tryin to pick your brain about church , not the xy factor. silly rabbit! :P talk to you later stayson! love ya! :)

 
At February 16, 2006 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sajini,
thanks for the love and thanks for helping me keep the day just the way i like it! Thanks for your friendship, and all the smiles you keep on my face. You're great Saj, and I love your blog, and not just b/c you out me on the "front page" for a day. btw, is your friend talking about "Dip" on 30th and 3rd in the manhattan or a place in philly?.....any ideas on how we should celebrate YOU on or around the 27th??
love ya,
anita :)

 
At February 16, 2006 8:12 PM, Blogger sajini said...

Hey Anita. Yes, the dip place is in NYC. I havent been there yet. Umm.. hmm..well I am working on my birthday. I guess same way you did. We could do celebrating after the day. Hey we could do a whole month of celebrating. :).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Users