Monday, February 20, 2006


What a Sunday!!!!

I have'nt had a busy sunday like this for a while. It was great. I headed to Philly sunday morning. I got in time for the 9 o clock sunday school. I was hoping to see a friend who came into town but he decided to sleep in..tsk tsk..I chose the class that was giving the history on the Presbyterian church. We had a guest speaker who did a fantastic job on speaking to us about the life of J. Gresham Machen. As a history buff, I was loving it. Yumm.. I hear next week will be on James Montgomery Boice. Thats a bummer. He died 2 weeks before i started going to Tenth. It would have been nice to hear about his ministry on this earth. The day just got better. I saw some people, did catch up with a few of them and headed to hear a great message by Phil Ryken called The murder of the Owner's son. He spoke from Luke 19:11-27. It should be up on the Tenth website later this week. After church it was time for more catch up with the Tenth family. My friend Josh and I got to hold Abigail. She was all smiles. What a good baby.
After gagaing and gogoing over Abigail, we headed to have lunch at a local Italian place. My friend asked if it was a chain restaurant. I was insulted!! How could he even ask me that? Just playing.
Then it was back to NYC to pick up my lovely friend Michelle and head out to an Italian feast potluck. I had a fabulous time at Mrs Jesse Samuel's house. She was a great hostess. There were some funny moments during ice breakers and some Julie moments as usual. I have to say that when Julie is around, I dont get picked on too much. It was a good time. I met some great new girls (woohoo, more friends on friendster), had good food and had a great night. I want more Sundays like this.
The lovely hostess Jesse and I




6 Comments:

At February 21, 2006 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sajini!!
Hope all is well with you! I miss ya birthday buddy. Sucks we can't celebrate our birthdays together this year like we did last time. I'm turning 21!! woo-hoo! I'm going to San Diego the first weekend of March. You wanna come?? ;-) haha. Well hope to talk to you soon. God bless! :-)

 
At February 21, 2006 5:25 PM, Blogger sajini said...

David..How I wish I could go to San Diego. It looks so tempting but you go ahead and have a blast. Have a great b day. See you when you come back to the east coast.

 
At February 22, 2006 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you roomie. This independent, living-in-the-big-city thing is fun and all, but when I’m this sick, all I really want someone to take care of me. Remember the soup you made freshmen year which made me even sicker? So when you coming to the west side?

 
At February 22, 2006 4:46 PM, Blogger sajini said...

umm Rachel.. stay in bed.. You really are sick.. You live in the midwest.. not on the west coast.. :)

 
At March 01, 2006 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so i missed both you and josh last sunday?? not fair!

love that picture of tenth's tower

 
At March 01, 2006 9:06 AM, Blogger sajini said...

Hey Christiana... I took the picture off of the Tenth website. I got a new camera for my b day. Hoping to take some great tenth pictures in the future

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Users