Monday, February 27, 2006

Quarter of a century!!!!!!!!

Yah, I am 25!!!! I share this birthday with my friend David who is currently having a lot of fun in Arizona but will be back soon to enjoy this great winter wheather we are having on the north east coast. I had a great weekend. I got to eat out 5 times this weekend. Thanks friends and family. You guys chose well. Oh how yummy the food was especially at Ali Baba. Of course the company is always good.
I also share today with some famous people like Chelsea Clinton, Elizabeth Taylor, Josh Groban, the great author John Steinbeck and poet Mr Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. I cant think much right now. Also, I am at work and I shouldnt be taking time away from work to do a posting.

I can do this on my camera. Thanks to the talented Walter Kent

With the Hammil siblings



A man of many talents Walter Kent and Betsey. Retired Tenth maranatha kids..Oh how fast they grow!!!

3 Comments:

At February 27, 2006 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Sajini!! Love ya!!
David

 
At February 27, 2006 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Saj!! i hope it's not as bad as the "hype"...hahaha :P


Happy Birthday DAvid..I hope you are well enough to be enjoying SD! :)

 
At February 27, 2006 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Happy birthday!! Now hurry up and get married!!! Your favorite cousin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Users