Friday, March 03, 2006

March Babies

Its time for some birthday shout outs. Happy Birthday to all you marchies. Here are a few that I know of.

Tony- My little brother. He's a character. Family trips wouldnt be very eventful if it werent for him.

Angela Barbuti- A great blessing. She makes living in NY a whole lot better.

Ana Shoemaker
- Sweet, talented, soon to be a mommy again and petite like me.. :)
Taken by Christiana Fitzpatrick

Sneha
- Shes's sweet, kind and all the nice things girls are made of.

Josh Xman- He has to be cool. He puts up with me and is still my friend..HAH!!

Benjamen-The only not so great thing about Benji is that he is from Oklahoma.. Just kidding. All I got to say is that this boy can singggg like an angel. Clay Aiken got nothing on you Benji!!

Sharon-umm I guess I have to be nice here. She's got a great heart, really smart, COMPETITIVE(ahem) and soon to be a beautiful covenant wife.

Jill Mogenson- I am food snob because of her. She cooks amazing food. She is my travel buddy. She is sweet and kind and all that stuff too.

Jason Burke- Great brother. No one reads Psalms like Jason. He will be travelling to my motherland end of the month with his wifey. How awesome is that? He is so cool that I named our family elephant after him.. HAHAH!!!

Last but not least, the cute and adorable Sebastian. Its always a joy to hang out with Bas. Here, he is standing by his paintings. Beautiful, arent they?

4 Comments:

At March 04, 2006 11:45 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Happy (Belated) Birthday! Thanks for stopping by my blog...1 Peter is such a great book to memorize.

What a great idea to do a little bio and photo for each persons birthday! Very thoughtful!

 
At March 17, 2006 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday wish and for using one of my favorite pics of me and Rich.

 
At March 17, 2006 9:22 AM, Blogger sajini said...

I really liked that picture too

 
At March 22, 2006 3:15 AM, Blogger sheela said...

wish them all on their birthdays and i wish them a blessed years ahead as they have set goals to perform for the rest of the year .. Hay GOD be with u all and have a nice time as u found a friend like sajini who remembered everyone in these days also and wished u all have a great time guys ..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Users