Friday, March 10, 2006

I HEART NEW YORK

This city is fabulous. I could rave about all the things this city has to offer but that would mean sitting here in front of the computer for a long period of time. I'll just leave you with this little event that took place at Union Square park. It was organized by a Long Islander. See, we got some fun loving people too on the Island. And we do venture out to the city. Well, a good amount of us anyway. So check out Kevin's organized pillow fight and the video of it at the park. It couldnt have been at a better park. :)

Pictures taken from Mr what i see

4 Comments:

At March 10, 2006 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saji,
Laura and I missed you tonight. The seminar was actually not bad. Wifey and I took my sister. She had a good time. So we met this Indian man who just came over from Bombay at the seminar. His eyes lit up when we were mentioning your name to Mike. So, interested? I'm sure he wont ask for a dowry.

 
At March 11, 2006 2:00 PM, Blogger sajini said...

Timmy... your beau gave me the head up to knock you out. So I'll see you 3'o clock tomorrow.

 
At March 11, 2006 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

More like 6:30

 
At March 29, 2006 11:26 PM, Blogger Alex F said...

That is a really cool little event.

Stumbled upon your blog through a comment on another.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Users