Sunday, July 23, 2006

Some must read blogs and posts
- Leila who is living in the West bank for the summer.
- Bethany on why our personal issues take a back seat when we get into relationships and how it creeps back up after a while or if the relationship ends.
- Dan Edelen wrote a humorous post on the topic surrounding modesty. I know you have seen a lot of those posts around but this is pretty funny.
- Al Groves and his family blog
- Jonathan and team posts via audio about their missions trip to India.

4 Comments:

At July 25, 2006 12:48 PM, Blogger ckjolly said...

Sajini! It happened! ack! I don't even know how to tell you. Come over and visit my blog. (ha! I would say ... come over and visit my apartment ... I want to tell you all about it!)

 
At July 25, 2006 6:16 PM, Blogger sajini said...

How cute!!!

 
At August 04, 2006 3:53 PM, Blogger Bethany said...

post girl

 
At August 04, 2006 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, I will have to check those up! Meanwhile, one you might be interested in is www.dyscletter.com - I blogged about it if you want a run-down first. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Users