Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Interesting drive

My cousins and I decided to venture out to Connecticut for the evening to see our cousin Beena who recently had a beautiful baby named Alexis. A drive that only takes an hour took about 2 hours because of traffic and rain. When we got there, we found out Beena literally lived on a mountain overlooking a huge lake. I forgot to take pictures of the lake. So baby Alexis is the cutest, happy and easy going baby ever. Although she did spit up on me at one point. Supposedly she has never done that to anyone before. That's nice!!! After having dinner at Bertucci's, we said our goodbyes and headed back to NY. When we got to the bridge, there was a downpour. I dont think I have ever seen something like that. It looked as if the rain was coming from under the bridge. Coming back took us 2 hours or so. I dont think I will ever try to venture out in the rain like that ever. Ok, maybe for baby Alexis.

2 Comments:

At July 13, 2006 11:57 AM, Blogger Bethany said...

She's going to be a supermodel!

 
At July 13, 2006 2:26 PM, Blogger sajini said...

oh yeah!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Users