Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Fun weekend!!

This past weekend, my cousins were in town. It was a blast. I still have my cousins Cheryl and Christopher staying over for 2 weeks or so. I didnt even know Cheryl was staying over until she came over and I asked her what her plans are. NICEE!! But she can get away with it b/c she is so sweet. Its been real nice to have her around!!! So, some highlights from this weekend:
-I got locked out of my house and I had to end up borrowing my neighbour's shoes for the wedding and it didnt even match my outfit.
-I got to witness some family drama at the wedding within the older generation.
-I cant count how many times I have been asked and hounded as to why I am not married. A big hug to my cousin Shane who eased the tension by singing the song "In His time, He makes all things beautiful."
-I had great conversations with my aunts and I got to hear more stories about my grandmother.
That's all for now. I shall see the crazy cousins again next month again..:)

3 Comments:

At July 12, 2006 4:26 PM, Blogger Bethany said...

you look beautiful from the ankles up ; )

 
At July 12, 2006 8:15 PM, Blogger cookiemonsta said...

i need a cousin to hug and sing that song to me. My cousins are as evil as my parents now. They are on my tail also. *sigh*
great pics =)

 
At July 12, 2006 11:54 PM, Blogger sajini said...

My feet aint pretty???????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Users